Family dinners are a great time to catch up with everyone. However, this family’s dinner turned into a nightmare when a ceiling fan suddenly dropped in the middle.In a video that has gone viral on social media, a Vietnamese family of six can be seen enjoying their dinner and chatting. What happened next was shocking, as a ceiling fan suddenly landed in their midst.
In the 1-minute clip, a family of six was peacefully sitting down on a mat and enjoying their dinner. As the video progressed, a ceiling fan suddenly dropped in the middle. The dinner got interrupted due to it and the mother ran towards the infant. Luckily, nobody was injured. Moreover, the best part was the calm and composed demeanour of the family.The viral video was uploaded on YouTube channel Viral Hog and has been viewed almost 3 lakh times. Netizens are relieved that the family escaped unhurt.
"That was scary! They nearly got hit. Lucky people," a user said. Another user commented, "I am so glad they are safe."